We Know Associations
To solve a problem, one must understand the problem. We are more than technology experts,
we are experts in association technology.
Award-Winning iMIS Development
Association Dynamics received top honors at this year's iMIS Innovations Competition. Each year iMIS Solution Providers submit their best
development efforts in the contest, and an ASI judging panel selects the most impressive wares and awards the winners in three areas.
This year marked the second year that Association Dynamics won the iMIS Solutions Innovation
of the year. At the awards ceremony, Mark Breland, ASI's Director of Software Development, added to the honor when he said this year marked the most competitive field
in recent memory. So, we are especially proud to receive this prestigious honor.
- Automatic Invoicing - Association Dynamics can take the drudgery out of dues with our automatic invoicing web service. The process utilizes the
underlying iMIS technology so that all of the business rules you defined in iMIS (proration, chapter dues, etc) will work juast as intended with our service.
Every billing period, the system calculates member dues (and even late fees!) and then delivers the invoices via an email message that you can easily
update using WCM/RiSE. The process even tracks opens, clicks and bouncebacks and activity is recorded in the Activity table. Increase your retention and customer service
with this amazingmodule.
- Easy Event Registration - The Public View event registration is much improved from its predecessor. But if you prefer a simpler,
streamlined registration process, we have a one-step process that will allow your members to login, register and pay, all from a single page
using iMIS Web Services.
- Group Management - Enable your members to manage groups (committees and company rosters) using our Group Management component.
- Online Application - Enable your prospects to join online using a form that mimics your paper application. Everything is processed in iMIS, including the
credit card transaction.
- Self-Service iPart - This product was the 2010 iMIS Solutions Innovation Award Winner. Empower members to help themselves, improve customer service and save your staff valuable time! Just drop this iPart
into your iMIS 15 or iMIS 20 system, and members will be able to answer all their common questions just by providing their email address on a simple form.
Within seconds, they will receive a complete profile of their account, links to renew dues, register for events, change their password....anything you want!
Everything about this solution is completely customizable. The system-generated message sent to members even includes branching logic - so you can target the response
based on membership type, expiration date, state, or just about any field in iMIS! Add this iPart to your site and notice how quiet the phones become!
- Social Media Stream - This product was the 2013 iMIS Technology Solution of the Year. Drop this iPart amwhere on your site and connect to up to 15
different network streams in convenient tabbed format. The control uses JQuery for an impressive presentation and can even hide in a corder and slide out when